Doctrinal Statement of Belief
1. We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God and the authoritative rule of all doctrine and practice for the Church today.
2. We believe there is only one true living God- He is Omniscient, Omnipotent, and Omnipresent.
3. We believe the Lord Jesus Christ was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, is the Divine Son of God, lived a sinless life, worked all manner of miracles, was striped for our healing, and was crucified for our sins. He was bodily resurrected from the dead, ascended to heaven, is sitting at the right hand of God, and shall return to rule in the kingdom of God. He is the only savior of all mankind.
4. All of mankind are sinners by nature and subject to eternal judgment. Man is a free moral agent and must choose salvation by repentance from sin, and turning to God with faith in Christ. We may know that we are saved and must endure to the end.
5. New converts are commanded to be baptized in water by immersion.